The office of Cecil A. Ross Investment and Insurance Group is looking for a highly motivated individual(s) with great discipline, perseverance, and a professional attitude to join our firm as a Farm & Ranch Agent for our growing office.
- Call on prospects; which are comprised of businesses and/or private individuals.
- Collect data from those with livestock interest, farm/ranch interest, hobby farms and/or farming equipment
- Schedule appointments to meet with prospective customers and complete presentations
- Manage lead follow-up and track all activity
- Obtain new client data sheets which are later used for follow-up and client retention
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals or companies.
- Explain coverage options
- Handle claims
- Prepare applications to submit to carriers
- Prepare and initiate renewals for clients
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been contacted.
- Develop and cultivate your own client base
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Build and maintain relationships with all carriers
- 3 or more years of successful experience in the sales/financial services industry or a degree from an accredited university
- Ability to acquire appropriate licensing as needed
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Organized, detail-oriented, able to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a professional demeanor
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a company environment
- Ability to work with vendors, carriers, legal representatives, accountants, and other professionals