The office of Cecil A. Ross Investment and Insurance Group is currently looking for a highly motivated individual with great discipline, perseverance, and a professional attitude to join our firm as a Commercial Line Agent for our growing office in San Angelo, Texas. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in our organization by assisting our producers with a variety of supportive duties. This position involves a significant amount of communication and offers room for advancement within the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to perform each essential duty in an excellent and professional fashion. The leading candidate will be a team player and will communicate effectively and provide expert professional support to the agents.
- Receive requests via phone calls from clients and insurance companies; comply with the requests and/or refer to the Producers
- Handle a high volume of phone calls and not lose your drive and focus.
- Take claim information from the insured and notify the company (Commercial Lines Servicing/Executive Assistant) for processing,
- Process change requests from clients (when needed)
- Prepare renewal proposals, quotes, Accords, proposals, and supplements
- Prepare new business quotes, Accords, proposals, and supplements
- Maintain a follow-up and suspense file to ensure that issues are being processed and resolved in a timely manner,
- Expert attention to detail
- Utilize and become fluent in all systems, programs, and tools available
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Must comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Maintain computer files in an orderly, up-to-date manner
- Must have a courteous and professional demeanor
- Participate in seminars and other training to maintain required license and for knowledge and skill development,
- Be prepared to perform other duties as requested by management
- 3 or more years of successful experience in Personal Lines and/or Commercial Insurance or a degree from an accredited university
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, customer-focused office
- Property and Casualty licensed
- Prior insurance experience with phone-based or in-person customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe, Applied Epic