The office of Cecil A. Ross Investment and Insurance Group is currently looking for a highly motivated individual with great discipline, perseverance, and a professional attitude to join our firm as a Commercial Line Agent for our growing office in San Angelo, Texas. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in our organization by assisting our producers with a variety of supportive duties. This position involves a significant amount of communication and offers room for advancement within the company.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to perform each essential duty in an excellent and professional fashion. The leading candidate will be a team player and will communicate effectively and provide expert professional support to the agents.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, customer-focused office
- Property and Casualty licensed
- Prior insurance experience with phone-based or in-person customer service experience.
- Preferably 7-10 years experience in Personal Lines and/or Commercial Insurance
- Must be able to receive requests via phone calls from clients and insurance companies; comply with the requests and/or refer to the Producers
- Must be able to able to handle a high volume of phone calls and not lose your drive and focus.
- Ability to take claim information from the insured and notify the company (Commercial Lines Servicing/Executive Assistant) for processing,
- Process change requests from clients (when needed)
- Prepare renewal proposals, quotes, Accords, proposals, and supplements
- Prepare new business quotes, Accords, proposals, and supplements
- Maintain a follow-up and suspense file to ensure that issues are being processed and resolved in a timely manner,
- Expert attention to detail
- Utilize and become fluent in all systems, programs, and tools available
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Must comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Maintain computer files in an orderly, up-to-date manner
- Must have a courteous and professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe, Applied Epic
- Participate in seminars and other training to maintain required license and for knowledge and skill development,
- Be prepared to perform other duties as requested by management